Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Our backyard neighbors (is that a phrase?) recently added a second chocolate lab to their family, and the puppy is quite the vocal thing... I suspect he's challenging Hudson the wonder dog for her position as Mayor of the neighborhood (though he may just be announcing his intentions to make her his bitch, to use the proper doggie parlance). The thing is, the yappy fellow's bark sounds just like Hudson's, except for the remarkable amount of time he spends letting them fly, and I'm concerned that there may be neighbors who think that it's Huddy who's disturbing them (including occasional late night/early morning concerts). All I can think of is Elaine hiring Kramer and Neumann to take that barky dog 'for a ride' in Seinfeld.

Play Time: Hairstyle Runner. Thanks Ant.
Stories of the Day: Man hurt in brawl over laser.
New Terror Laws Used Vs. Common Criminals.
Science!: NASA plans to crash Galileo into Jupiter.
Is Buddhism Good for Your Health (registration required).
Uh-Oh, Mercury's in Retrograde.
Media of the Day: Last second Thunderbirds bail-out. Thanks Kevin Rank.
Auction of the Day: SANTA CLAUSE POOP. Thanks Gargus.
Thanks Mike Martinez.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

25. Re: Dogs Sep 15, 2003, 15:24 Atomic

I don't know why people who live in cities-or anywhere with a dense population of people living side by side-think they're entitled to some monastically quiet life. One of the tradeoffs of the ease of use of city living is noise.
If peace and quiet is what you want, move to the country where your nearest neighbor is 5 minutes down the road.

I don't know why people who live in cities-or anywhere with a dense population of people living side by side-think they're entitled to show no care for their neighbors. One of the tradeoffs of the ease of use of city living is a sense of community. If you want to live without regard for others, move down to the country where you won't bother your nearest neighbor 5 minutes down the road.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."
-George Bernard Shaw
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo