Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

MrsBlue warned me that Hudson the wonder dog was onto some critter's trail last night, and that I should be careful about letting her out. Naturally, I heeded this, and ignored her barking about going out, well into the wee hours. Of course, when I awoke this morning I found a present for my efforts, and a pup chagrined over having left it. Cleaning up after the dog before your first coffee of the day is not a way to get your day off to a great start... I think the next time this comes up I'll just let her out and risk the morning body count to avoid the morning doody count.

Link of the Day: Rumsfeld Accuses Saddam of Camping.
Stories of the Day: Study: Pot Doesn't Cause Permanent Brain Damage. Thanks Loonybomber.
Sign-up begins for do-not-call list.
Virtual Cards Earn Tangible Cash.
Wild Science: Gun whips up a Metal Storm.
Solar airplane crashes on test flight.
Weird Science: Study: 'Mediterranean diet' cuts health risks.
Medics unveil 'wonderpill'.
Thanks Mike Martinez.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

5. Morning Doody Count Jun 27, 2003, 11:36 Tigger

Cleaning up after the dog before your first coffee of the day is not a way to get your day off to a great start... I think the next time this comes up I'll just let her out and risk the morning body count to avoid the morning doody count.

Well said! My dogs don't try to hide it anymore, the little one stops at your feet and lets it go right in front of you. Bastard.

--
Tigger

'Got CS...gas?'
This comment was edited on Jun 27, 11:36.

--
Tigger
Vic Fontaine for President
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo