Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Xbox 2 in 2006?

Ballmer sets date for next Xbox (thanks HomeLAN Fed) has a report that the Xbox 2 may have a 2006 release date. Here goes:

According to reports by Japanese newspaper Nihon Keizai Shimbun, Ballmer made the remark during a press conference in Japan. Many had expected the new Xbox to arrive a year earlier.

Microsoft representatives refused to confirm the 2006 date. "No date has been announced for future Xbox products or services," the company said in a statement. "Our executives often talk about the future in terms of vision and the possibilities of technology. This is what allows us to be innovative as a company."

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

27. Re: What we know. Jun 20, 2003, 05:10 Creston

But I could be on to something there

Except that is has been done before, so unfortunately, no...
Dammit, can't find the link anywhere. Some japanese psychedelic game has a vibrating component which has been designed for no other reason than for a girl to get off while she watches the pretty colors. I think the 'game' is called Happy Fun Girl Times : Vibrate Edition, but only in Japanese.
It was reviewed by some chick on some form of entertainment website, who quite happily posted pictures of her with the thing installed between her legs, and a rather vivid description of the apparently earth shattering orgasm she experienced.
Sometimes you gotta like the Japanese.

Also, wasn't that whole "Microsoft goes ATI" just a rumor posted on some dredging the bottom of the barrel internet bullshit "news" site?

MS would be pretty stupid not to have backward compatibility when in fact this has been at the forefront of every single damn OS they've ever made (much to a lot of annoyance of just about everybody who's had to support it. Having someone hand you a '93 DOS copy of Lotus 123 and hearing the request "Can we get this to run under Windows XP?" is enough to make my teeth shatter...

Creston

This comment was edited on Jun 20, 05:11.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo