Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

How often does the world work like this? Yesterday, the same day I commented on the weird brake light instructions in my car's owner's manual, I ended up driving for about five miles behind someone who was on the brake the entire way, except for one moment when they got off of it, which, naturally, was right before they got onto an exit ramp.

Stories of the Day: Internet advertiser settles deceptive ad suit. Thanks Crispy. Something about the ads they describe seems familiar.
Police: Teen burns friend making own 'Jackass.'
Language police bar 'old,' 'blind.'
Weird Science: Bizarre 'horned' kangaroo fossils unearthed.
Losers to a man.
Wild Science: Pentagon Seeks to Sort, Store Lifetime Experience. Thanks the_culture.
Artificial black holes: on the threshold of new physics.
New research looks inside the brain to catch liars in the act.
Auctions of the Day: Pimp Costume For Your Dog. Thanks Dan Leadbetter. That's one embarrassed looking dog, err dawg.
COMMODORE VIC 20 BOOK. Thanks Brian P. Cleary.
Thanks Mike Martinez.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

2. Re: No subject May 29, 2003, 09:56 Abydos

Please tell us blue that you're not going to sell out like VE3D did to IGN. Look at thier site now, its enough to make you cry, expect alot of VE3D readers to head this way.

-------------------
RIP - Planet Abydos
Proud member of the: "Ban Fredrickson club."

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo