Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

On Half-Life 2

German gaming site Gamestar.de (thanks HalfLife.de) has an article up (translatable by Babel Fish) speculating that Valve plans on releasing Half-Life 2 by the end of this year. Supporting their theory that the game of the year sequel is more imminent than the lack of updates on its progress would indicate are hints they've uncovered in an NVIDIA conference call, quotes from an ATI press release, and a comment from Valve's own Robin Walker.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

101. Re: No subject Mar 23, 2003, 03:15 game maker

cs2 will not over take hl2 it will be a total diff game from which i derives now and doom3 will be relased on decemer after hl2 so plase stop the insanaty and relise hl2 will make you put all the rest of the shit fps genre on the shelf and make you a junky to the line on multyplayer because we are incorprating a new isdn way to play and make all the speed of all the players/+=gordon freemans the same pings and the same net speed and everyone will have a fair game of compatition and it will be un hackable with any type of multyhack so you cannection will be better than your Q3a experance thats why the game is taking so long

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo