Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Unreal II Demo Still Possible

A post on Unreal Ops (thanks Shacknews) has an email from Legend's Glen Dalhgren that says that although the recent report that there would be no demo for Unreal II (story) was based on statements they had made all along, they are currently revisiting whether a demo for the now-gold Unreal sequel is still possible. Here's a bit: "Now that Unreal II has gone gold, we've been exploring the possibility with Infogrames and Epic, which is something that Headup wasn’t aware of. FWIW, everyone involved—including Legend—is very conscious of the benefits of a demo, and we’d all love to do it. I hope to have more news soon."

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

3. Unreal II Demo Still Possible Jan 29, 2003, 19:49 Xombie

ph33r t3h wh1n1ng.  
Xombie x0mbie x0mb|e Xombie
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo