Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

I really thought I would have seen the Spider-Man movie that opened this weekend by now, but I have not yet made it. I've noted in the past that I almost never manage to make it to the movies (which often is a good thing... the last film I talked about wanting to see in this space was Planet of the Apes), so I guess imagining I'd get in there on opening weekend was not realistic. Anyway, I really am bubbling with excitement about this: I grew up on comic books, and our friendly-neighborhood Spider-Man has always been my favorite. The trailer really does look like they've managed to do the source material justice, and while trailers can be notoriously deceptive (the last thing I want to do is trigger a comment with spoilers bout the movie here, btw), I am terribly optimistic about this one. Heck... my spidey-sense is tingling to beat the band!

After beating down a couple of recent technical difficulties on the site itself, this weekend Frans' cable went out, and is still busted as of now. As a result, certain aspects of our coverage may be a bit off until he is back in action (hopefully tomorrow).

Image of the Day: The Matrix Reloads. Offers perhaps minor spoilage from the movie, as well as the first screenshot production still. Thanks Rosebud.
Movie of the Day: It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time (Flash required). Thanks Joe.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

32. Re: eh... May 6, 2002, 15:33 Hyatus

Yeah, I've watched an episode and a half of Power Rangers.
I guess I should wait to comment on it after I've seen the
movie.

Just out of curiousity, is Gwen Stacy in this movie?

-Hyatus
"da da da"

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo