Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Deus Ex Universe Online Hint?

There's a job opening listed on the Eidos Montreal website for an Online Programmer, a job that will "Work with the design team and wider programming team to implement online game features," though what game this is for is not listed. At least not now, but according to NowGamer this posting originally went up with the heading "Online Programmer on Deus Ex: Universe." Details are still scant on this project, so this is the first indication that the continuation of the cyberpunk RPG series will include multiplayer support, though the use of the word "universe" in the title seems to indicate that as well. The job listing calls for someone to create "a suite of tools for running a live game," who can "work in a multi-platforms development environment," and has "good knowledge of the Xbox live, PSN and Steam API."

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

7. Re: Deus Ex Universe Online Hint? Jun 18, 2014, 11:44 Parias

Co-op would be freaking awesome with the diverse set of skills / talents these games usually have - having a couple of players working together, complementing each other's abilities would be awesome. I've always wanted co-op out of the Deus Ex games.

But that's assuming this is something they'd go for.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo