Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare in November

A new trailer from Activision offers an official reveal for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare following yesterday's tease and in advance of the promised full reveal on Sunday. This might actually be that reveal, though the Call of Duty website still has a countdown timer that will hit zero around 10:00 am EDT Sunday. Though they are just taking first wraps off the game, they are already offering a release date for the military shooter sequel, saying: "Power changes everything on November 4th, 2014." They also offer another hint about the game's futuristic setting, saying: "Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare envisions battlegrounds of the future, where both technology and tactic have evolved to usher in a new era of combat for the franchise." As for the clip, it features an impressively rendered Kevin Spacey going off on a bit of an ominous rant about the benefits of a benevolent dictatorship.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

48. Re: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare in November May 2, 2014, 15:28 eRe4s3r

Creston wrote on May 2, 2014, 15:06:
eRe4s3r wrote on May 2, 2014, 14:56:
Does nobody ever wonder why we don't have such charismatic speakers in the real world?

What? For all his faults, Obama is a terrific speaker.

I'll give you that, but you ever heard a speech from Merkel or any of heir goonies in German Parliament? If you want sleeping pill replacements, you can listen to that garbage.

Merkel in particular can't hold a tone in a speech for longer than 3 seconds. And then of course, primary problem is nobody would ever tell you the truth about anything. Most speeches we Germans get to hear are absolute bullshit PR lies. Anything any politician ever said about Russia, USA and Ukraine for example... urgh.

You can't even imagine how good you have it to be lied to by someone who is at least charismatic about it!

And they wonder why nobody gives a damn about EU elections?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo