Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Call of Duty: Ghosts - Devastation Announced

Activision announces Devastation is the next DLC pack for Call of Duty: Ghosts, saying it will debut as a limited-time exclusive on Xbox LIVE on April 3rd, with other platforms to follow (in a month, based on history). Here's a trailer and here's word on the devastation this will bring:

Gamers clamoring for all-new Call of Duty®: Ghosts content can set their calendars for Devastation, the second of four massive DLC Packs, set to launch on April 3rd. Available first, exclusively on Xbox Live for both Xbox One and Xbox 360, Devastation delivers a new assortment of content to Call of Duty®'s definitive online multiplayer experience. The DLC Pack features four new small to medium-sized multiplayer maps, including a mountaintop Mayan temple, a mangled container ship, a giant excavation digger in South America, and a fully reimagined version of Infinity Ward's fan-favorite map "Dome" from Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 - each with their own unique Field Order. There's also the all-new "Ripper" tactical 2-in-1 weapon, and "Episode 2: Mayday" - the gripping second chapter in Extinction's four-part episodic narrative which includes multiple mod-able versions of the Venom-X weapon, and closes with a battle against a monstrous, 100-foot tall Cryptid alien boss, aptly named the Kraken.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

2. Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts - Devastation Announced Mar 6, 2014, 18:19 Cutter

Where are all the community made maps on private servers? Oh wait....

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo