Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

OnLive Undead: Announces New Services

Cloud gaming service OnLive has apparently survived its near death experience a little under a year ago, announcing CloudLift and OnLive Go, kicking off a new business model:

OnLive's new CloudLift subscription works by linking the player's game library with his or her OnLive account and syncing cloud saves automatically. Players can play games locally on their gaming PC when they're at home, or sign into OnLive on any device when on the go, and continue the same game right where they left off, no matter where they are. This gives gamers instant access to the full game experience on multiple platforms, even those on which the game is not normally supported, such as tablets, lightweight laptops, Macs, TVs with the OnLive Game System or the VIZIOŽ Co-Star, or on the LG Google TV. The CloudLift subscription works with supported games purchased from any digital download retailer and fully supports multiplayer gaming, so even titles without cloud saves benefit. To complement the CloudLift service, OnLive will also sell download codes. Purchase of a download code from OnLive will include a 7-day free trial of CloudLift, which makes OnLive the only digital download retailer that offers cloud play as an added benefit to game purchase.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

4. Re: Into the Black Mar 5, 2014, 22:00 nin

NegaDeath wrote on Mar 5, 2014, 19:48:
Boy the zombie genre really is getting saturated.

Now you can play any game as a zombie simulator, on account of the lag...

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo