Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Saturday Metaverse

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

36. Re: Saturday Metaverse Mar 2, 2014, 16:14 Axis

No JD, what you did the last two times we disagreed is you simply said "Yes, Scotty says things so well, I couldn't have said it better and everyone should learn from him". Nothing specific about what should have been gleamed, just a generalized statement of praise for a bunch of words that have nothing to do with the only point I made - that being Obama is a lip service man who has no credibility in the international world.

Try to dispute that all you like, but you didn't - you deferred. That deference didn't apply or have any affect on the facts, nor on my (and most of America's) disappointment in our leadership.

I won't be part of a monologue where readers who comprehend can see it's obvious merits, - but those merits are not about my point. And Scott has the ability to eloquently post facts without those facts being pertinent to the original point. And if it weren't you, JD, I'd have been more dismissive. But I know you "aren't stupid" either, so I give the benefit of the doubt when you reply.

For the record once more - Clinton signed a treaty that guaranteed Ukraine and it's borders since they disarmed their nuke program. Obama stands up, issues warnings, pokes bee hives and shakes the tree in an attempt to look strong, but in the end looks weak as fuck as he has again and again. Putin calls his bluff. Now what? Are we supposed to be proud of the buffoonery?

It's Obama's catch 22, not mine, not yours. Don't pretend anyone in America wants a war and try to explain how it's not feasable as Scott did in response to my point that we want is a leader we can look to for answers -- and we don't have one.

As for wording - any wording that isn't praise for Obama gets called racist, rushie, whatever - there is no appeasement, no way of speaking without being immediately discarded thanks to the dems and their inability to take any responsibility and just push the blame game. So I don't sugar coat and get right to the point.

And nin, I know no one who acts more trollish than you. Rarely do you make any points, just trouble. Be happy you get community brown points for being a newser, but you don't have me fooled.

Yours truly,

Axis
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo