Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

U.K. Sales Charts

GfK Chart-Track's new charts are online with the latest weekly U.K. sales figures. On the PC games full price chart there are reentries in the last three spots and repeat offender in the top three, which remain (in order) Football Manager 2014, The Sims 3, and Battlefield 4. On the all platforms/all prices chart FIFA 14 returns to number one and Fable Anniversary enters the chart at number three. Here's the official word on the topic:

‘FIFA 14’ (-22%) returns to the top claiming its 10th No1 crown since launch last year.

In doing so it also becomes the 11th title in an elite group to claim 10 weeks at the top on the All Formats Chart. It’s the 3rd FIFA title to achieve the feat and also the 6th by publisher EA to feature in the list. Activision’s ‘Call of Duty: Ghosts’ (-15%) returns to No2, ahead of the sole new entry in our Top 10 this week, Microsoft’s ‘Fable: Anniversary’ at No3. The title remastered in HD for Xbox 360 was first released almost 10 years ago on the original Xbox and includes ‘The Lost Chapters’ content. Its arrival also sees last week’s debutant and chart topper ‘Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition’ (-57%) pushed further down the chart to No4.

Warner’s ‘LEGO Marvel Super Heroes’ (-14%) holds its place at No5 just ahead of ‘Grand Theft Auto V’ (+54%), which jumps two places to No6 thanks largely to retailer promotions. ‘Battlefield 4’ (-26%) slides three places to No7 while ‘Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition’ (-7%) drops one place to No8. ‘Killzone: Shadow Fall’ (+5%) at No9 just edges ahead of ‘Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag’ (-31%) at No10.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo