Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Star Citizen Dogfighting Module Questions Answered

Ten For The Chairman - Episode 3 is a new video featuring Chris Roberts of Roberts Space Industries answering 10 community-submitted questions about Star Citizen, RSI's upcoming space game. Most of the topics center around the recently delayed Dogfighting Module, including how it should serve as a "great benchmarking tool" to see how your rig will run the eventual final game, more on why it is delayed, its size and scope, whether it will include a tutorial like the one from Elite Dangerous (which he admits to playing), how they will increase the number of weapons and items available following the module's release, balancing ship sizes, how the flight model will be tweaked based on feedback, how they will collect data from testing, and more. Thanks Massively.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

12. Re: Star Citizen Dogfighting Module Questions Answered Dec 19, 2013, 14:31 ItBurn

Beamer wrote on Dec 19, 2013, 14:28:
Why is the font in the video made of nixie-tubes? Are the starfighters of the future using cold-war era, dead Soviet tech?

I mean, nixies are awesome and I love my nixie clock, but I wouldn't build my starfighter with the tech!

In Battlestar Gallactica, they use old tech like this instead of digital equipement in order to not get hacked by their enemies...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo