Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Something I love: The time-saving macro functions of my Logitech G510 keyboard. Something I hate: Having to re-enter these macros for the second time in a couple of weeks. The first time was mostly my fault: I had two different profiles, and managed to over-write the useful one with what was essentially an empty one, which I'll partly blame on the software for making this too easy to do. Then yesterday I lost them all on a reboot, so I really don't know what happened, but it wasn't good. There's no function to explicitly "save" the macros, but there is a way to import and export them, so I guess I'll play with that to ensure I'm backed up.

Macro Links: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: Feed Us Lost Island.
Caved In 2.
Stories: ALEC calls for penalties on 'freerider' homeowners in assault on clean energy.
Singapore marathon 'winner' ran only 6 km.
Science: New freshwater reserves found.
Coffee or beer? The choice could affect your genome.
Europa’s ocean could help explain its jigsaw surface.
Creation of entanglement simultaneously gives rise to a wormhole.
Media: The Bert And Ernie Christmas Special With Tony Sirico And Steve Schirripa. Thanks nin.
Naki'o the Bionic Dog. Thanks nin.
Steve Martin's Acceptance Speech - 2013 Governors Awards.
Cliff Jump Gone Horribly Wrong. Understatement. Thanks nin.
Auctions: "Han Solo" DL-44 Blaster from Star Wars. Thanks Kotaku.
Follow-up: Could dark matter be hiding in plain sight in existing experiments?

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

55. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 7, 2013, 16:56 Quboid

Laughing at the English football team is something that brings all British people together. The same can be said about laughing at the Welsh, Scottish and Northern Irish teams too, but the bigger they are the harder they fall.

Sadly, after about 80 years of delusion, English football fans seem to be coming to terms with their place in the world: hovering at around 10th in the ratings isn't actually that bad. This dramatically reduces the fun to be had at their expense.

- Quboid
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo