Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Metaverse

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

845. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 1, 2013, 17:27 Wowbagger_TIP

RollinThundr wrote on Nov 1, 2013, 16:42:
Explain to me then why we don't get mass media attention when 5 black teens kill a WW2 vet in his 80's for a whopping 20 bucks? Explain to me why we don't get mass media coverage when 4 blacks torture, rape, mutilate and kill a white couple in Tennessee? Or when they kill a white baseball player because "they were bored?" where's the mass outrage? If you for one minute tell me there's not a bias to not report massive crimes like that based on skin color, while proclaiming African Americans only as victims, like the Jessie Jacksons, and Al Sharptons of the world do on a daily basis, then you're either 1, an out right liar, or 2. You feel so guilty because slavery happened then I don't know what to tell you.

But saying all that makes me a racist obviously, because I don't think ANYONE should get special treatment based on color, and I'm a racist because I think you should be capable of being a productive member of society regardless of color. That's what racism is in America these days. It's sickening much like political correctness is sickening.

You asked this same question earlier and I gave you the answer, and you had no response to it.  You’ve apparently already purged the answer from your mind because it doesn’t fit in with all the idiocy stored in there. 
The reason it doesn’t make a big news splash (although it certainly did make the news, as I found out about two of those events because they were front page news on MSN.com)  is because the perpetrators were immediately arrested and charged with the crimes, as they should be.  So what exactly is your issue?

RollinThundr wrote on Nov 1, 2013, 16:42:
This is why I keep telling you you're illogical when talking about the economy, you cannot just pick and choose what factors affect an economy to suit your bias, you either talk about EVERYTHING that encompasses an economy, or you shut the fuck up.

Who do you think buys the products or services that corporations make & provide that contribute to an economy? The poor? Only other 1%'ers? Just the middle class? No EVERYONE but especially the middle class.

How do you think government spending affects investments, that then affects job growth and growth in general? Oh whats that? Government spending doesn't matter? Just taxes matter?

This is why I hate even bringing up economy with you, because you clearly have no fucking idea how the economy actually works, or just how many factors tie into it. You just repeat over and over the same flawed liberal class warfare bullshit talking points that no matter how many times you say it, it won't ever be reality.

You’ve conclusively proven here that you know nothing about economics, and specifically you have no answer to the question that Beamer asked.  It’s not magic.  The money exists and went somewhere.  Your sputtering and blathering on about stuff you don’t understand isn’t answering anything.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo