Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Metaverse

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

610. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 29, 2013, 10:32 Beamer

RollinThundr wrote on Oct 29, 2013, 08:28:
Beamer wrote on Oct 29, 2013, 02:54:
bullshit

Those aren't the EO's I, or the article are referring to, you know it, I know it.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we can close this thread. This asshole officially has no clue what he's talking about, and when called on it, he doesn't even admit it, he just says "you can't read between the lines!"

And RollinThundr, you ARE an asshole for this now. I don't think you can deny it. Let's run through this again:

1) You call almost all 23 Executive Orders on guns unconstitutional
2) People ask you which ones you mean
3) You get angry and tell them to look it up
4) People can't find it, ask you what you mean
5) You post some shitty, lying YouTube videos
6) People get confused and ask you about the Executive Orders
7) You never, ever fucking answer, BECAUSE YOU NEVER FUCKING KNOW WHAT YOU TALK ABOUT
8) I finally jump into this discussion, and point out that you're an idiot and they weren't Executive Orders (which aren't even fucking laws you fucking idiot) but Executive Actions (which are NOTHING)
9) I also link to them
10) You say "whatever, they're the same thing" (they aren't)
11) You never, ever fucking say anything about them. You call us idiots for not calling them unconstitutional. You say "I'M USING FACTS" despite never, ever even using one. "They're Unconstitutional" is an unsubstantiated claim, not a fact, and your tiny little brain wouldn't let you comment further
12) Fed up with your idiotic bullshit, I actually list the relevant parts of the Constitution, some relevant case law, and go through each of the 23 Actions, explaining why there is nothing wrong with them (per your argument. I think there's lots wrong with them, because Obama claiming they mean anything is basically a lie)
13) You claim they're not the Executive Orders and that I know it. Yet you still don't link to what you mean.
14) Wowbagger calls you out, saying those are the 23 Executive Actions on Gun Control signed the exact same day Rand Paul claims the constitution was violated
15) You don't acknowledge this, you just say "read between the lines," as if that's a valid response.

In short, you're a fucking moron and an asshole. You believe one party always lies to you but think Rand Paul wouldn't. As I said 100 posts ago, you fucking take any bullshit spoonfed into your brain and parrot it without ever reading it for yourself - clear from you CONSTANTLY AVOIDING any specifics about the 23 Executive Actions and not even knowing them when you see them. You believe any bullshit YouTube video that paints the Democrats in a negative light, even if it's an outlandish conspiracy theory. You are incapable of any kind of deep thought. You are incapable of any kind of analysis. You don't understand the difference between demonstrating facts and stating opinions. And you are too fucking mentally incapacitated to understand any of this and somehow think you're making brilliant, knowledgeable, well-reasoned and well-sourced arguments when you parrot bullshit, and too fucking unintelligent to realize you never fucking respond to any kind of request for information and just pretend someone asked you about an entirely different topic.

There. Thread fucking over. 600 off-topic posts about this stupid fucking Executive Action that was meaningless bullshit from a President that's often doing meaningless bullshit. I won't get into his other points, because then he just won't acknowledge this.

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo