Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Metaverse

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

582. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 20:37 RollinThundr

Sepharo wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 20:31:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 20:18:
Sepharo wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 20:14:
I think you meant their dads. But no, neither of them were going to testify in the LIBOR case. It was just something made up by conspiracy types like yourself. You should get less of your info from conspiracy websites so that you can sound like a reasonable person. And yes it is possible to be at odds with Obama, dislike the things he's doing, and clearly explain why you dislike them and still be considered reasonable by me. But when you're just parroting incorrect crap from Alex Jones and the like it really makes everything you say suspect. Like I mentioned earlier, for someone who is so concerned with bias and where people get their information, you seem to get your information from the worst possible places.

They won't be prosecuted, you'd think the bitch who headed this Obamacare rollout would be on the unemployment line right now, instead they're still trying to blame the republicans for their failure to take over healthcare in a way that would be at all beneficial instead of the reality of a mess it actually is.

Stop giving him passes, Obama knows what's going on, the democrats aren't any better than the GOP, in fact they're worse because they deliberately lie to your face, then switch the topic to something else. OVER AND OVER and people like you are too busy bitching about the big bad evil republicans.

The response to the quoted material doesn't match up again.
Ask a family member to unplug you, wait 30 seconds, and plug back in.

LOL you cut out half the quote then responded. lofuckingloud.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo