Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Metaverse

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

556. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 17:34 Beamer

What facts?
What attack?

Here are the facts:
1) You claimed Obama signed 23 Executive Orders on gun control that almost all violated the Constitution
2) People asked you to support this
3) You posted YouTube videos
4) People asked you what you were talking about, as the YouTube videos cleared nothing up and were lengthy
5) You called them stupid liberals
6) People asked what was going on, and what 23 Executive Orders you meant
7) You brought up Obamacare
8) People again asked what Orders you meant and how they were unconstitutional
9) You told them to open their eyes and brought up Benghazi
10) People again begged you to go back to what 23 Orders you had vaguely mentioned
11) I gave you a list of Executive Orders and asked you which ones you meant
12) You said your Orders weren't on there, "mysteriously," implying some liberal agenda. You showed one Order that you felt proved this
13) I pointed out that it wasn't an Executive Order that you pointed to, but an Executive Action, which is not the same thing and OF COURSE isn't on a list of Executive Orders. I again asked which 23 you meant
14) You said "Whatever, action, order..." which probably means you don't even understand what an Executive Order is, who it affects, how binding it is, etc.
15) You accused me of pretending to be black, but failed to bring up any instance in which I did so
16) I finally dug up the 23 Executive Orders myself, which also proved to be Actions. Regardless, I asked you to point out which ones were unconstitutional. I also said it was fluff and stupid showmanship by a president failing to take actions on much of anything and really disappointing everyone
17) You called me being partisan, immediately after I ranted on Obama's effectiveness (or lack thereof.) Not sure how that's possible
18) You brought up Benghazi again
19) I again asked you to point out what was unconstitutional in those 23 actions
20) You said "Look at this stat, which I do not have, and this stat, which I do not have, and figure it out." You offer no citations, no links, not even a number. You just say "look it up"
21) I ask you why you changed the topic, as I never mentioned state gun crime rates, I specifically asked you to point out which of the 23 Actions that you claimed are "almost all" unconstitutional you feel are actually unconstitutional
22) You claim that giving uncited "comparisons" without actually making a comparison, is "called using facts." But you never gave a fact. You never fucking gave a fact. You said "look at an orange, and look at a tangerine." THAT ISN'T FUCKING USING FACTS YOU TINY, TINY BRAINED CRETIN. YOU DID NOT EVEN MENTION A FACT. YOU SAID "LOOK AT." TELLING SOMEONE TO LOOK AT SOMETHING IS NOT FUCKING USING A FACT"

FOR FUCKSSAKE, THIS IS USING A FACT:
"New Hampshire, which has very few gun control laws, has a very low gun violence rate, falling into the bottom 20% of states. California, in contrast, has very strict gun control laws yet has a high gun control issue, falling in the top 5 states." SEE HOW THERE ARE FUCKING FACTS IN THAT STATEMENT? SEE HOW YOU DID NOT FUCKING DO THAT? SEE THE GIANT FUCKING DIFFERENCE!?

I won't even get into the substantive holes in that argument (NH is less concentrated, so people get into fewer conflicts as they see each other less, and land is less of an issue. There's less poverty, and more importantly, less disparity between wealth. Most people tend to be middle class, and all they know is middle class, whereas in California you have the super rich living next door to the super poor. Violent crime is overwhelmingly committed by the super poor, but also tends to very commonly happen in areas where there is a great deal of money but also a great deal of people without any. NH does not have a great deal of money, and does not have a great disparity, so there's little to fight over and little to achieve by this fighting.)

I will not address any of this, though, RollinThundr, until you get back to the original point:
WHICH OF THOSE 23 EXECUTIVE ACTIONS IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL AND WHY?

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo