Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Metaverse

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

381. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 25, 2013, 09:52 Verno

I think there are a lot of execution problems with Obamacare and I'd like to see part of the funding shortfall made up through concessions to avoid increasing the debt but I do like several aspects of it. Health care costs have been steadily rising anyway and I think we're getting some artificial increases from parties who feel threatened as PR ammo. I'm not opposed to it on principle though, I think the government has a vested interest in a healthy and functional society and I've had family members who were screwed out of health care due to profiteering from corporations.

Full time jobs have been on the decline for awhile in my state but we're still in post recession recovery for the next 3-5 years and I suspect if I go look at historical figures I'd see a correlation. Everyone is going through it here except construction, even the government sector with education in particular getting hit pretty hard. Looking at the job sector figures in CT it seems much the same, still midway through recession job recovery at 61500 of 135000 jobs.

This comment was edited on Oct 25, 2013, 10:02.

Playing: Divinity Original Sin, Infamous Second Son, Madden
Watching: Spartan, Possible Worlds, The Changeling
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo