Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Saints Row IV Sells 1M in One Week

Deep Silver announces sales figures for Saints Row IV, saying Volition's open-world action sequel sold over (Dr. Evil voice) one million copies in its first week of availability:

Already hailed as a critical success, Deep Silver & Volition’s Saints Row IV has had a breakthrough commercial achievement as more than one million units sold through in its first week of retail availability. In the first days of availability, the PC version of Saints Row IV more than tripled its first week’s sale numbers over the prior release from THQ, Saints Row: The Third.

Saints Row IV is also leading the charts in almost all major European countries in the first week of its sale. The game has already garnered the top spot in the UK, Germany and Benelux (on all platforms).

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

12. Re: Saints Row IV Sells 1M in One Week Aug 29, 2013, 13:20 LittleMe

Flatline wrote on Aug 29, 2013, 12:58:
I mean, while it's cool that they put in television that you could watch (which managed to be kind of amusing at times even) the idea that you're playing a video game replicating the most mind-numbing of mundane existence and then they expect you to maintain a make-believe social circle... well... those were the low points of the game for me that bordered on tedium.

This +1 (for GTA IV)

Perpetual debt is slavery.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo