Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Champions of Demah Early Access

GamersGate now offers early access sales of Champions of Demah, where players can get the real-time strategy/action game hybrid for 57% during alpha testing, getting the chance to play the game first, and to also influence the direction of its development, and following that theme, they are also running a Steam Greenlight campaign. The game is expected for full release later this year, and here's the deal:

Gävle, Sweden - NRD Studios Ab has today released an early access version of Champions of Demah. The game is available through GamersGate and is priced at $12.99/?9.99/£8.99.

The early access version of Champions of Demah allows players to get hold of the game before its general release at a discounted price. Additionally everyone who purchases will have a part to play in the development of the final build by helping to beta test and shape the overall direction.

Champions of Demah is a hybrid real-time strategy (RTS) and third-person action multiplayer game. Players can play the game in either mode. In the RTS mode, players can command troops, construct buildings and manage resources. In the third-person mode, players take direct control of their customisable character to fight against enemies on the battlefield.

Featuring hundreds of abilities and skills, multiple game modes, interactive maps, 32 player multiplayer, nine playable classes, and deep customization options Champions of Demah promises to be an exciting release in late 2013.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo