Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Fallout 4 Rumor

A post on Bubblews states that Bethesda showed off Fallout 4 at E3 last week behind closed doors, saying a brief trailer (oddly specified as 37 seconds in length) was part of the presentation. They say "it seems there was a leaker inside" who allegedly shared unconfirmed details about the unannounced next installment in the action/RPG series. These details include word that the game will come to Windows, as well as Xboxes One and 360 and PlayStations 3 and 4, the game will be announced before next year's E3 but is not expected to launch before October 2015, the main setting is Boston, and more. This is all to be taken with a grain of salt, though it's interesting to note that one of the editors at Strategy Informer commented on that site's report of this with a smug: "I... can neither confirm nor deny that rumor. :p"

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

29. Re: Fallout 4 Rumor Jun 18, 2013, 19:22 MajorD

Prez wrote on Jun 18, 2013, 18:51:
I'm playing (and loving) Fallout NV right now - my first attempted playthrough got cut off with a hardware failure that required a rebuild pretty early in, so believe it or not I am just now experiencing it for the first time. As a fan of the first 2 seminal games in the series, I still see enough "Fallout" in NV to be worthy of the name despite the perspective change. It's a great game - the fun exploration easily makes up for its other shortcomings.

Ironically I just loaded my 144th mod for New Vegas, and have it pretty much dialed-in, fined tuned, and running great. No CTDs, no stuttering, or issues so far; hopefully they don't rear their ugly head over time as my save file grows.

Have you gone to NexusMods and loaded up an mods, or are you just running Vanilla?

Enjoy!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo