Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars Siegeworks Next Week

Reverie World Studios announces a June 18th launch of the Siegeworks expansion for Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars, their siege combat MMORTS game. This page has details on the release schedule, which includes some sort of early access on June 16th, though this is explained oddly. Here's word:

Toronto, Canada 13/06/2013 Reverie World Studios has announced the imminent release of the first expansion to their flagship MMORTS game - Dawn of Fantasy. This massive expansion pack, titled Siegeworks, is scheduled for release on Steam on June 18th, and promises to greatly enhance the gameplay experience in Dawn of Fantasy's Online Kingdom.

The great thing about the Siegeworks expansion is that it is absolutely free! Reverie World Studios has stated that they see this as a way to give back to the community that supported the development of Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars over the years.

As the name suggests, the new Siegeworks expansion will put a strong emphasis on sieges, with the number of towns to attack more than doubling and amazing new siege-related units added. The expansion will also introduce a new Guild Alliance feature and completely reworked pathfinding system.

Get ready to experience Dawn of Fantasy like never before. With fantastic siege combat in a persistent online world environment, players will build, trade, ally and siege with hundreds of other players as they try to dominate the entire realm in the most elaborate persistent MMORTS game on the market!

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo