Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Crysis 3: The Lost Island Announced; Due Next Week

EA announces Crysis 3: The Lost Island, a new DLC pack coming to Crysis 3 that will add two new multiplayer modes to Crytek's first-person shooter sequel when it is released on June 4th for Windows, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3. The DLC also uses a new tropical island locale, a far cry from the dystopian New York setting of the main game. Here are some screenshots, and here's word:

Grab your passports and get ready to suit up again outside of the New York City Liberty Dome, as EA™ and Crytek send the hunt for Rebel forces to the West Pacific in Crysis®3: The Lost Island multiplayer DLC pack. Showcasing four new breath-taking maps two additional multiplayer modes, Frenzy and Possession, and deadly new weapons, Crysis 3: The Lost Island will be available starting June 4th for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system for 1200 Microsoft points, and the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and PC for $14.99.

“The gameplay in the Crysis series has always been deeply connected to the unique environments in which the action takes place,” stated Cevat Yerli, CEO of Crytek. “By transporting players out of the Liberty Dome and into the Lost Island setting, we’re not only returning to Crysis’ spiritual roots, but also introducing fresh ways to play that provide Crysis 3 fans with genuinely game-changing new tactical options, game modes and weapons.”

In Crysis 3: The Lost Island, traces of a mysterious alien presence have been discovered on a small island in the Philippines 200 miles from Ling Shan. Rebel forces have been dispatched to destroy this unknown extraterrestrial entity before an elite CELL team has the chance to obtain it… by any means necessary.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

4. Re: Crysis 3: The Lost Island Announced; Due Next Week May 30, 2013, 11:02 MDB

I see what you did there...  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo