Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Strike Suit Infinity This Month

Born Ready Games announces Strike Suit Infinity, a "wave-based score-chaser" using the same setting and gameplay mechanics as Strike Suit Zero, though the original space combat game is not required for the new one. The game will be released through Steam on April 30th for USD $6.99. Here are some screenshots and here's word on how this will work:

In Strike Suit Infinity, players fight to stay alive as long as possible against a never-ending armada of enemies, with the intention of surviving each round and climbing as high up the leaderboards as possible. Each round is comprised of numerous waves of enemies, which get progressively harder. In order to reach the top of the leaderboard, players will need to successfully chain their scoring to increase their score multiplier. The multiplier will decay however, so players must maintain rhythm while quickly dispatching enemy ships.

In between rounds, players can use credits earned during combat to purchase reinforcements. Reinforcements range from Interceptors and Fighters all the way up to Cruisers and Frigates challenging players to make strategic choices to get to the top of the leaderboard.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo