Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Legal Briefs

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

35. Re: Feds and warrants Mar 20, 2013, 12:44 Axis

Beamer wrote on Mar 20, 2013, 12:33:
Axis wrote on Mar 20, 2013, 12:09:
Beamer wrote on Mar 20, 2013, 12:08:
Axis wrote on Mar 20, 2013, 12:06:
Sepharo wrote on Mar 20, 2013, 12:01:
Axis wrote on Mar 20, 2013, 11:21:
You're also assuming people don't give a shit about their health enough to buy insurance if they don't already get it from their employers.

And don't even start with the "other" talking point about affordability, an individual can get full coverage in any state for less than $100 bucks a month, and if you are truly poor, you can get almost everything paid for via the ALREADY EXISTING Government programs.

But ya if you wanna gamble your life so you can instead buy all the other stupid shit people buy and don't need, that's your idiocy and not my responsibility. I count the health of me and my family as the #1 spot on my "budget" list.

Even with insurance getting cancer or some other terrible illness is going to take your finances to the brink unless you're very well off. For someone so reliant on anecdotal evidence you'd think someone you know would've experienced this. Also you must've heard during all your time analyzing cable news talking points that a major part of Obamacare was to reform the way insurance deals with pre-existing conditions... Because they were dropping people when they got sick. Even the opponents of Obamacare don't argue against that one anymore because saying, "I think insurance should be able to drop sick people when they get sick" is ridiculous.

But this stuff has already passed anyway, I don't really need to rehash the same debate with someone who still thinks everything was hunky-dory the way it was with nearly 50 million uninsured.

Entitlement much?

And seph, you certainly are the talking points guy, you won't find my real life experience in any news. Maybe YOU should have surgery in the military or in England, or maybe YOU should have a family with "responsibilities", or YOU should buy insurance -- real world might help adjust your boob tube vision on the subject.

You're equally entitled.

Beamer do you EVER think before you post?

You think you're entitled to give as little back to a society that protects you and fosters you as possible.

How is that not entitled thinking?

The difference is that you somehow think money you get at a job is more important than anything in the world. You have such a narrow, small view (and likely mind) that this is all that matters. You're like some kind of animal. "It's mine, I earned it! My salary is my previous!"

You're probably the same idiot that believes in the welfare queen, happily living in squalor doing no work but living gleefully off your money.

Not worthy of my time for a proper response. Everything you've written in this thread (and many others I've followed) is some far out self-created assumption followed by contradictions, or just cutesy responses for the sake of 'being a part of it'. Wake up Beamer. It's crap that you write that turns a somewhat serious conversation into a jokefest of stupidness.

Yours truly,

Axis
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo