Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Op Ed

PCMag.com - An Open Letter to EA on SimCity: You Could Have Prevented This.
When concerns are raised over "online features," listen to them. When people warn you months in advance that there will be server issues, listen to them. When gamers worry that they won't be able to play SimCity years from now (when every SimCity game from the Super Nintendo version to SimCity 4 remains playable and enjoyable), listen to them. Turn away from your paranoia regarding piracy and realize that there are tons of customers who want to give you money in exchange for being able to play a game. Appreciate the value of customer loyalty and developing a community instead of squeezing every last drop out of people and discarding them.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

29. Re: More Big Picture Details Mar 10, 2013, 14:00 mag

nin wrote on Mar 10, 2013, 00:37:
Sepharo wrote on Mar 10, 2013, 00:19:
HorrorScope wrote on Mar 9, 2013, 23:04:
Is March Madness Brackets of the Worst Companies coming up? I think they secured 1rst place this year. Gratz.

I wonder if anyone's ever won 2 years in a row?

edit: no.

2006 - Halliburton - 2nd: Choicepoint
2007 - RIAA - 2nd: Halliburton
2008 - Countrywide Financial - 2nd: Comcast
2009 - AIG - 2nd: Comcast
2010 - Comcast - 2nd: Cash4Gold
2011 - BP - 2nd: Bank of America
2012 - Electronic Arts - 2nd: Bank of America

It'll be interesting if they win again, after everyone screamed "EA? Really?" last year...

As terrible as EA is, they are nowhere near as evil as the most evil companies. They just make their own video games terrible. It's not like they laundered almost a billion dollars of drug money.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo