Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

New Command & Conquer to Eventually Add Red Alert, Tiberium

There are new previews of Command & Conquer on Computer and Video Games, Eurogamer, IGN, PC Gamer, and Polygon, based on hands-on time with the upcoming free-to-play installment in the real-time strategy series. There are also stories on Computer and Video Games and VG247 about Victory Games' plans to support the game after launch by releasing additional content covering a mix of the various storylines explored by the series. "At the outset we’re starting out in the Generals universe with an initial set of three factions. I think the first things you’ll see come from us will be additional maps, additional game modes and additional generals to help tailor play to your own style Over time we’ll add a couple of new factions. We’re already talking about different mini-campaigns, and story-based modes that might appeal to players who are used to that more campaign-based experience," Tim Morten, senior development director tells VG247. "Longer term we’re looking at revisiting other C&C universes such as Tiberium and Red Alert, and even exploring completely new fictions. The vision is expected to continue for years and even decades down the line."

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

10. Re: New Command & Conquer to Eventually Add Red Alert, Tiberium Feb 25, 2013, 20:34 edaciousx

Cypher wrote on Feb 25, 2013, 17:58:
edaciousx wrote on Feb 25, 2013, 15:53:
they should have never let westwood studios go.... C&C3 was the last good C&C that I played, probably because it was the last project Westwood worked on. Hopefully this new one is somewhat decent.

Westwood had absolutely NOTHING at all to do with C&C3.

Absolutely nothing? Are you "absolutely" sure? Work was done on C&C3 before westwood closed down but it was concept work and early unit designs and stuff like that. It definitely was the last game Westwood touched before they closed down.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo