Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Metaverse

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

9. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 19, 2013, 12:45 PropheT

Best Buy has already killed Best Buy for good as far as I'm concerned. The only reason to go there was the showroom items like TV's; just stopping in for a cable or adapter or computer part is either an exercise in frustration or bad judgment when they want $35 for a $5 HDMI cable or something similar.

Or when I was installing a hard drive for a friend at work and needed another molex to SATA power connector and they drug out their geek squad guys to insist that such a thing didn't exist, when most of the retail box hard drives they stock on their shelves and charge people to install come with one.

I really used to like them but I just don't go there anymore.

Hotmail going away could suck. I hope I can change the sites I have that email address registered to without any trouble. Hopefully I don't lose all my email there with another conversion like when Microsoft took over in 98 or whatever it was.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo