Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Safety Dance

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

12. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 22, 2013, 18:05 Flatline

jdreyer wrote on Jan 22, 2013, 14:45:
I agree with a few things Ralph says, but I'm not sure how much blame rests with Obama for doing things like not raising the minimum wage. That's Congress. But I agree he shouldn't be ramping up the drone war, and he should have gone after the banksters more aggressively.

On the other hand, I'll never forgive Nader for handing the presidency to W back in 2000.

Exactly. I remember, vividly, in the 2000 election he said "the only difference between the two candidates is the speed at which they fall to their knees for funding". Then when it looked like he wasn't going to get enough votes to secure federal funding for 2004, he fell to his knees so fast it broke the sound barrier. He still claims he didn't split the vote in Florida BTW.

And then, in 2004, he intentionally and knowingly took RNC money to run in tight states to split the vote. Why? Ego I guess.

Nader went from being an admirable kook to an egomaniac who seemingly would prefer to watch the country burn than be left on the sidelines. He can shove his balls up his ass and clench down until he's castrated. I will celebrate the day he dies for the damage he's helped contribute to in this country.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo