Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Crusader Kings II Expansion, DLC, and Patch Released

Paradox Interactive announces the release of Crusader Kings II: The Republic, the third expansion for Crusader Kings II, the strategy/RPG sequel. In related notes, a new patch is now available to update Crusader Kings II to version 1.09 (this extensive post outlines what this does), and PC Gamer notes a Fredrik Wester tweet about Linux support in the series: "Dear Twitter followers, it seems I haven't told you that Crusader Kings 2 is available for Linux." In addition to The Republic expansion, two smaller DLC packs are also now available on most digital portals. Crusader Kings II: Songs of Prosperity contains three new songs, and Crusader Kings II: Mediterranean Portraits contains thousands of unique face combos for male and female characters. Here's word on The Republic:

Crusader Kings II: The Republic introduces the great merchant Republics of medieval Europe as playable entities for the first time. A fresh, new experience from playing as a feudal region in Crusader Kings II, players adopt the role as the head, or Patrician, of one of the five great merchant families in the Republic as they build trade posts and expand provincial empires while attempting to assert dominance over the other rival families, Republics and feudal lords.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

3. Re: Crusader Kings II Expansion, DLC, and Patch Released Jan 15, 2013, 20:02 RaZ0r!

I haven't tried EU3. I was going to wait for EU4, but I bet I could pick up EU3 cheap on Steam...  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo