Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

More Sims 3 Expansion Plans

An MSN Money article has more on EA's plans for The Sims 3 besides the packs mentioned earlier (thanks Rhino). Here's word on more simminess on the way:

Dropping anchor this June is The Sims 3 Island Paradise, an expansion pack filled with adventure, exploration and a world of new discoveries set on the sunny shores and beneath the glistening water of a tropical paradise. For the first time ever, Sims can take the helm of fully customizable houseboats and set sail in search of uncharted islands, create, own and manage resorts or discover what lies beneath the ocean through the new skill-based scuba diving and snorkeling activities. The Sims 3 Island Paradise introduces all new ways to build - whether it’s a lavish five-star resort, a bungalow on the water or a houseboat that can travel the seas. Players can create their own idea of island paradise for their Sims in this new expansion pack and embark on an unforgettable journey.

Launching this fall is an all-new stuff pack that is filled with clothing and décor inspired by iconic movie themes and settings. Additionally this fall, Sims will finally be able to travel to the future in an all-new expansion pack, currently untitled. More details will be revealed in the coming months, but Sims will certainly have the time of their lives this year with the offerings from The Sims 3.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo