Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Ships Ahoy - Uprising 44: The Silent Shadows

Immanitas Entertainment announces the digital release of Uprising 44: The Silent Shadows, their World War II action game, saying a boxed edition of the third-person shooter/RTS hybrid will follow in the first quarter of next year. The game is available through Desura, GamerZ Rebellion, and McGame, and here's word on what to expect:

Uprising 44 brings gamers closer to the stories of struggles of civilians and insurgent forces against the Nazi aggressor. It is a universal tale of heroism, patriotism and heroic struggle of inhabitants of a city occupied by Nazi troops. The whole story is set in 1944 during an outbreak of one of the largest guerrilla operations in World War II - the Warsaw Uprising.

TPS and RTS gameplay modes are smoothly switched depending on the development of the game action. In TPP mode the player is the commander of a four-person party – The Silent Shadows. With the tactical command system, he can command both the entire squad, as well as its individual members. The advanced AI of the soldiers allows for a tactical game, where an order may be given to an individual soldier, depending on the situation, or a game with activated “Auto-behavior” mode, where the player controls only his own hero and members of the squad act according to their own assessment of the situation.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

1. Re: Ships Ahoy - Uprising 44: The Silent Shadows Dec 21, 2012, 11:37 Elf Shot The Food

This has been on GamersGate for a while now: http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-U44/uprising44-the-silent-shadows-pc  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo