Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Ships Ahoy - WarBirds 2103

iEntertainment Network announces the release of WarBirds 2103, the continuation of this long-running series of combat flight simulations. The new version is offered on this page, and it includes a 30 day subscription to the MMOG version of the game as well as a single-player game. They also announce plans to follow this early next year with a free version of the game to be supported by microtransactions. Here's word on the new content in the new version as well as OS X Lion support:

For Apple Macintosh players, a brand new Mountain Lion OS version, with advanced graphics is now available. Thirteen new aircraft have been added to WarBirds 2013 including the two ground attack aircraft, the Hawker Sydney Typhoon and the Ilyushin IL-2 Shturmovik. Other new simulation aircraft include a new Lancaster bomber, the tank busting Hurricane IID, and Mitchell B-25D- “Strafer” low level attack aircraft.

New features added include updated damage models on over 50 aircraft, new weapons loadouts adjusted to more exact historical options, and new fragmentation, incendiary, and tank busting weapons. IENT expects to release a FREE MicroTransaction version of WarBirds 2013 early in 2013. Players get basic aircraft and can win or purchase upgrades with microtransactions.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

2. Re: Ships Ahoy - WarBirds 2103 Dec 20, 2012, 10:59 InBlack

Is this any good Im itching for a new sim....  

I have a nifty blue line!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo