Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Humble THQ Bundle Grows

Humble Mumble has word that the Humble THQ Bundle is expanding:

We just added more stuff to the Humble THQ Bundle! Feast your eyes on the action RPG Titan Quest and Path to War, the awesome mission pack for Red Faction: Armageddon!

If you havenít picked up your Humble THQ Bundle yet, just set your price higher than the average to get Titan Quest and the Path to War mission pack. Youíll also get the original seven games, which includes: Saints Row: The Third, Darksiders, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor, Red Faction: Armageddon, and Metro 2033!

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

13. Re: Humble THQ Bundle Grows Dec 7, 2012, 00:06 Cutter

DangerDog wrote on Dec 6, 2012, 22:50:
jdreyer wrote on Dec 6, 2012, 21:43:
I already bought this, so I hope they'll be added. I already redeemed my Steam key, so I hope I get another for these.

if you donated more than the current average - around $5.60 then just click that link you got in your email for the first games. You'll see the extra games there to redeem the steam keys for.

Thanks for that DD! Not that I need Tit Quest, but the RFA DLC is handy as I'm playing it atm.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo