Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Elemental - Fallen Enchantress Map Pack

The Elemental - Fallen Enchantress Website now offers a new map pack as DLC for Stardock's strategy game. Word is: "In addition to a new hand crafted map for every map size along with new stamps to spice up random map generation, it also includes the full Anthys map. A gigantic map that contains the entire known world of Elemental (at least, as of ~150 AC)." Here are details on the maps:

• Clash - Play against a single opponent on a balanced map, or discover a ship and explore the nearby islands.
  • Crucible - Four opponents with a common area between their starting positions, can you hold the center and take out your enemies?
  • Dust Bowl - A dangerous map with few fertile positions. But the land isn't empty, hordes of monsters have claimed it.
  • The Wildlands - 10 Wildlands on one map. Can any empire rise in a world ruled by monsters?
  • Anthys - Play across the entire world of Elemental on this map that is over twice the size as the largest maps in Fallen Enchantress.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

3. Re: Elemental - Fallen Enchantress Map Pack Dec 5, 2012, 10:45 Ceribaen

I was playing it after the sale as well.
Just did a small map against a couple easy computer AIs...

I felt like I wasn't going anywhere right up until I got involved in a war between the other two, and wiped out one.

Unfortunately with the other one left -- the way the diplomacy options work out, I've got a ways to wait before I can start trying to militarize against him.

Been fun though, and in the mean time running through the epic quest path for completion. Not sure on the tech tree and tech trading just yet though.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo