Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

New Steam Greenlight Approvals

Steam News announces a third set of games approved for release on Steam thanks to the Steam Greenlight program. "In just three months, the community has helped us identify 50 new titles for us to offer via Steam," said Alden Kroll of Valve. "With the help of Greenlight, the indie games market share of games sold on Steam has increased by 50 percent for a third consecutive year. That's a stat we are proud of, but one we also hope to increase as we learn more about Greenlight and continue to refine it in the new year." The newly greenlit project include a half-dozen programs and this baker's dozen games:

• Blackspace
  • Darkfall Unholy Wars
  • Dawn of Fantasy
  • Dragon's Lair
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2
  • Gear Up
  • Kinetic Void - Space Adventure
  • The Light
  • No Time To Explain
  • Primordia
  • Sang-Froid : Tales of Werewolves
  • StarForge
  • Waking Mars

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

11. Re: New Steam Greenlight Approvals Nov 30, 2012, 18:46 Cutter

Tom wrote on Nov 30, 2012, 17:45:
EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR!!! If you haven't seen the "let's play" for the original one... enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5qDNcvqFSU

I'll get this when it hits $5. Seeing as I've never driven around Europe it's at least a cheap virtual exploration. Than and listening to Convoy by CW McCall and Eastbound and Down by Jerry Reed equals good times!

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo