Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Black Ops II: Stats Reset? No. FOV Fix? Yes

David Vonderhaar Tweets that players with legitimate copies of Call of Duty: Black Ops II will not have their stats reset, even if they start playing the military shooter sequel before its official release tomorrow: "FAQ. Will people be reset? A. Read the previously linked Security/Enforcement policy. Unless you are a bad person doing bad things, no. +" Thanks Polygon. Also, pcdev tweets that Treyarch is backing off on the hard line he recently took on not allowing an expansion of the field of view on the PC edition past 80 (thanks VG247), saying: "On the post-launch patch task list: 90 FOV #BlackOps2 #PC."

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

2. Re: Black Ops II: Stats Reset? No. FOV Fix? Yes Nov 12, 2012, 10:52 theyarecomingforyou

Why the hell is a "FOV fix" a post-launch patch feature when it's been demanded for years? Are they fucking morons? Because it looks like it from here. Giant fucking morons. Seriously. Morons.  

SteamID: theyarecomingforyou
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo