Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

With the drama of the election concluded, this area is bracing for a classic Nor'easter today. For the unfamiliar this is the typical severe weather pattern for this area, and has many of the earmarks of a hurricane, which would be bad enough if it wasn't on the heels of an actual hurricane (much less the largest Atlantic hurricane on record). We should be fine here, but can only hope that the many people still displaced or out of power in the area are adequately sheltered, and cross our fingers that the storm is not as severe as predicted, as the timing of this is pretty terrible.

Stormy Links: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: Sushi Cat 2: The Great Purrade.
Stories: Barack Obama wins 2012 election.
Fire Possibly Caused By Resident Cooking Squirrel. That's why you microwave them.
Voters in Washington and Colorado legalize recreational marijuana.
Science: Dude Takes Pregnancy Test, Finds Out He Has Testicular Cancer. Thanks nin.
Images: Making the vote count: Voting machines then and now.
Media: Sarah Silverman has a "Dirty" Smartphone "Hack."
Check Out this Football Player!
Landing Plane Crashes into a Moving Car.
London Comic Con - Cosplay.
Follow-up: Woman who drove on sidewalk to avoid school bus must wear 'idiot' sign. Thanks Cutter.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

55. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 7, 2012, 19:23 Cutter

Speaking of Steam, they just gave me two copies of DOTA 2 to give away if anyone is interested.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo