Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

U.K. Charts

GfK Chart-Track offers their updated list of the 20 bestselling full-priced PC entertainment titles in the U.K. for the week ending October 27th. Euro Truck Simulator 2 is a new entry at number two, while Medal of Honor: Warfighter debuts at number one. Warfighter is also the new number one on the all-platforms chart, where Forza Horizon dawns at number three.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

1. Re: U.K. Charts Oct 30, 2012, 23:27 JediPunisher

Hard to believe Warfighter was number one...
This is the worst Medal of Honor game ever, and one of the worst first person shooters that I've ever played. Bad MP, boring SP, brain dead AI, disappointing visuals, and several glitched achievements. I feel sorry for the fool who is lucky enough to make it through this game on Hardcore (no deaths allowed) only to find the achievements don't pop...
at least, the first of the two didn't for me. Wall

This comment was edited on Oct 30, 2012, 23:33.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo