Team17 announces Worms Revolution
is now available for Windows, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3, with the Windows version being sold through Steam
. Here's the deal on the squirmy sequel:
Worms™ Revolution sticks an exploding sheep under worm-on-worm conflict and blasts it squarely into the 21st century. With 32 single player missions, 20 single player puzzles, online or local multiplayer for up to 4 players, 3 multiplayer modes, customisation, worm classes and dynamic water!
- 32 single-player campaign missions and 20 puzzle missions to exercise your brain.
- Fight to the death across 4 unique environments.
- Experience local or online battles with up to 4 players. Choose from 3 different game modes: Deathmatch, Forts or Classic mode.
- Includes a Level Editor. Create new environments for your worms to battle in and destroy. (PC Steam exclusive feature)
- 4 different classes of worm: Soldier, Scout, Scientist and Heavy.
- Customise your worms using a variety of hats, glasses, moustaches, gravestones, victory dances, soundbanks and trinkets!
- New dynamic water and physics objects
- New weapons
- Award winning writer Dean Wilkinson provides the script, which is hilariously brought to life by the accomplished Matt Berry as unseen narrator, Don Keystone, a wildlife documentary maker.