Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Consolidation

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

6. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 10, 2012, 14:05 Verno

Jivaro wrote on Oct 10, 2012, 13:48:
edit: Verno...I am playing TL2 and GW2 a lot, and enjoying them. I haven't picked up BL2 or XCOM yet. Borderlands was "meh" to me, mainly because I found the inventory system infuriating, I actually liked many other aspects of the game. I was a huge fan of the first 2 XCOM games, not so much a fan of any since then. So...in your opinion...BL2 or XCOM next? I will be buying both, the question is which one gets bought on a Steam sale or in a GOTY bundle.

I'd say XCOM. Dishonored is pretty great too BTW. XCOM is one of those games you can pick up and play obsessively or just fit in a game here and there. BL2 is a big time commitment, like 30-40ish hours if you don't do a lot of the time padding stuff. The inventory system in BL2 is a bit of a scroll happy downgrade surprisingly, though other aspects of the UI have been relatively improved. Plus if you wait awhile you can probably just get BL2 cheap with some DLC that will fix some of the games major annoyances.

Playing: The Last of Us Remastered
Watching: Intruders, Coherence, The Rover
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo