Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Gatherings & Competitions

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

201. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 4, 2012, 08:35 RollinThundr

Beamer wrote on Oct 3, 2012, 23:17:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 3, 2012, 17:42:
Beamer wrote on Oct 3, 2012, 17:25:
D-Rock wrote on Oct 3, 2012, 17:22:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 3, 2012, 17:15:
What I agreed with was being tired of the whole attitude that if you don't embrace the whole gay acceptance political agenda you're automatically labeled a bigot.

Yup -- the whole bigot thing is getting old. It is possible to not agree and still not be a bigot. I think some folks need to look up the definition of bigot before posting.

What's there to not agree with?
I don't think anyone can deny that RailWizard is, given the whole fetish thing.
For the others, you've brought this discussion to nearly 200 posts. That's a pretty strong "not agree" with something wholly innocuous. Some posts are bringing in "they should be able to do this, but I don't agree with them being so different," which is just a weird thing. Who else do you rant about being different?

Obviously any group can do what they want, my question was is there really a need for it? It's one thing to want to congregate with those with the same interests, I get that, but do we really need a gay gamers convention complete with news posts on gaming sites to promote it? It kinda reeks of the whole thing I've been saying this entire thread. That community has such this strong desire to throw their orientation in people's faces constantly saying accept us accept us! Yet in the same breath they attack conservatives and play the race/bigot card on a constant basis.

At least that's been my observations anytime you read a forum or site that caters to that demographic. Preach tolerance and acceptance and bash the fuck outta anything or anyone conservative. It's pot meets kettle in it's truest form.

I get the hate for the church given their views on the topic, I don't get the hate for conservatives in general though. Hell the world would be so far better off without religion in the first place to be honest.

But it isn't really necessary for you to repeatedly say you find it unnecessary. Dozens of posts dedicated to it. Dozens. Why bother? You don't think it's necessary. Fine. Don't go. Don't pay attention. This is the top thread on Blues, in part because you can't stop talking about how unimportant you think it is.

Secondly, yes, bash the fuck out of anyone that is intolerant. You're begging for tolerance for intolerance. Of course no one is going to tolerate that.

You're somehow saying that gay people wanting to be accepted for being born, and for being perfectly normal, is equatable to people that choose not to accept them wanting to be accepted for not accepting them.
Someone is choosing to be intolerant to how someone is born. That's not the same as someone being intolerant of someone not tolerating how they are born.

Again, it's very strange that you think gay people wanting to be accepted as equals is the same thing as people that don't accept them as equals wanting that to be accepted...

Yes Beamer, I kept this thread going single handedly, sorry bout oh yeah I'm so intolerant, mmm hmm. Care to tell me some more exactly what type of person I am Ye oh so knowing politically correct little douchenozzle?

wahh wahh wahh the poor gays/blacks/insert whatever minority the democrats are pining for this week. it's ok though, they have their white knight beamer on the job.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo