Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Gatherings & Competitions

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

128. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 3, 2012, 09:41 Beamer

RollinThundr wrote on Oct 3, 2012, 09:16:
Beamer wrote on Oct 2, 2012, 23:18:
Sure, being gay is just like being straight in this country. If I had a nickel for every time a state representative implied that all straight people should be put to death...

Yep because one very wrong religious extremist speaks for every Christian. Like I said, attacks on religion are ok, unless it's Islam, but if you don't jump up and down for gay rights, you're an evil person.

It wasn't "one very wrong religious extremist," it was a very powerful state politician. You know, an elected official.

And, as Verno said, no one is asking you to jump up and down. Jesus Christ. They're having a fucking convention. They're not asking you personally to attend, or to pay for it, or to fucking approve. They're just having it. You're the one that keeps whining about things, then complaining that you're not whining, then complaining that you're perfectly ok with gay people you just don't think they should be allowed to congregate in groups of more than 100 if video games are involved and they want to discuss the fact that they're gay and happy about it.

And YES religious attacks are ok if it isn't Islam. WE ARE NOT AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY. Fuck, man, this is so hard for you. It isn't hypocrisy, it's wanting to not mock things that you are not. If I sit here and talk about how stupid you are you'd be offended, right? But you probably do something stupid fairly regularly and then chuckle to yourself about how stupid it was. Why is it ok for you to call yourself stupid but not ok for me to?

Because you're you and I'm not, right?
So why is it ok for us to bash Christianity and not Islam? Because we're Christian and not Islamic...
How is this a hard concept?

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo