Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

World of Warcraft Free Character Transfers

The World of Warcraft Website announces Blizzard is now offering free character transfers in their MMORPG:

We’re providing free transfers off of realms that are currently seeing high queue times. If you’re on one of the below realms and would like to avoid waiting in queues to play, you can take advantage of these free transfers. We’ve done our best to match realm types and time zones for a smooth transfer process.

The current transfers will go until approximately 9:00 a.m. PDT, October 4. Please be aware that, due to the unpredictable nature of free transfers, we may close down any transfers at any time and without warning if the destination realm becomes full. If you plan to move with friends or your guild, we suggest that you coordinate the effort to reduce the chance of any stragglers being left behind.

Although free Guild Master Realm Transfers are not possible at this time, these free character transfers will allow you to retain your guild membership and reputation, provided the guild master completes a Guild Master Realm Transfer to the destination realm first, and does not change factions.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

13. Re: World of Warcraft Free Character Transfers Sep 27, 2012, 17:17 MattyC

Trevellian wrote on Sep 27, 2012, 15:49:
nin wrote on Sep 27, 2012, 15:47:
Trevellian wrote on Sep 27, 2012, 15:43:
I can't believe idiots still play this turd with games like Guild Wars 2 available.

YEAH! What's up with those people that like other games than you do?! The nerve!

It's a going on 10 year old turd that was once upon a time good. Pandaria is getting terrible reviews. They no longer have a direction or anything substantial to add to the MMO space. It's a nearly 10 year old turd that needs to be pinched off whether you like it or not.

I am having a good bit of fun with it, best expansion since TBC (probably better than it). I hated Cata and really didn't think I would come back, but I have to admit I am having fun. I thought GW1 wasn't very good so GW2 was never on my radar. Good thing there are different games for different people right?

And what reviews? I don't think anyone has really reviewed it yet.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo