Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 Second Demo

PES2013.com now offers a second playable demo for the Windows edition of Pro Evolution Soccer 2012, offering the opportunity to kick around another sample of Konami's latest association football/soccer simulation. A mirror is available on Gamer's Hell, and while Konami doesn't provide details on how this differs from the first demo released in July, their Facebook page points the way (in German) to this post (in English) about the second demo for consoles, which says the following:

Demo 2 has 11 licensed teams to choose from: Real Madrid, FC Barcelona, Valencia, Athletic Bilbao, Manchester United, Bayern Munich and Juventus.

Additionally, Santos, Corinthians, Boca Juniors and Chivas are available to use in Copa Libertadores mode.

Performing Training also features so users are able to practice their dribbling, defending, trapping, long-passing and shooting skills

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

2. Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 Second Demo Sep 24, 2012, 10:04 MisterBenn

I've loved the Pro Evo series for over a decade but the big news this year is that League Mode is missing. This was a great and heavily used feature and has been in place as long as the game has, I think the only explaination is that EA has managed to get the league mode removed in their exclusivity deal for the Premiership. The game has had to use unofficial names for teams, players and stadiums as well as unofficial strips for years now but mods have corrected those quickly every year. This is really disappointing, the purist alternative to Fifa just got neutered...

Edit: No riots I'm afriad but I always wished they tracked the temperament of players. They have stats for everything else! I want to see the possibility of moody players like Rooney or Balotelli getting angry when you are losing and getting themselves carded or sent off for arguing or violent conduct!

Playing: Path of Exile, Trials Evolution, Magic 2014.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo