Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Project Eternity Using Unity

A Project Eternity Kickstarter update has word from Obsidian Entertainment that they have selected the Unity engine for their upcoming RPG, calling this "the best tool for the job." Word is: "Unity enables small teams to be very productive. Unity has an amazing development environment that makes it very easy for programmers, artists and designers to work together to build great games. In a very short time we have already made great progress prototyping some of the core functionality for Project Eternity." As for their fundraising efforts, they are currently at over $1.8 million, which has triggered another milestone, with the $2.0 million and $2.2 million milestones looking reachable with over three weeks remaining. Thanks nin.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

19. Re: Project Eternity Using Unity Sep 23, 2012, 00:00 John

Acleacius wrote on Sep 22, 2012, 22:03:
Can't remember if they've said it will be coop like BG, BG2, IWD and IWD 2. If it wasn't in the plans sure hope it's a stretch goal, maybe 2.5 million? Though if it in anyway would slow them down, disregard this comment.
They're supposed to announce a revision to the $2.2 mil goal on Monday and maybe even some additional goals so I'm interested to see what that will be.

This space is available for rent
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo