[Sep 19, 2012, 08:40 am ET] - Share - Viewing Comments
The World of Warcraft Website
has updated its list of hotfixes added to Blizzard's MMORPG since the launch of the version 5.0.5 patch. The list of new balance tweaks and bug-fixes follows:
- The health of all enemies in Theramore's Fall has been doubled.
- Theramore Footmen have stopped using Shield Bash.
- Alterac Valley
- The number of reinforcements in Alterac Valley has been reduced to 500 (down from 600).
- Death Knight
- A warrior's Bloodcurdling Shout should no longer affect bloodworms.
- Pounce should now correctly consume only one charge of Dream of Cenarius.
- Frost Armor now increases spell haste by 7% (up from 5%).
- Angelic Feathers can now be used by all party members when the priest under the influence of crowd control spells, and no longer require line-of-sight to the priest to work
- Penance's base damage has been reduced so that it now deals significantly less damage at lower player levels, and slightly less damage at level-85.
- Shadow Word: Insanity should now deal 2667 to 2815 damage plus 290% of spellpower at level-85 (up from 2235 to 2359 plus 243% of spellpower).
- Mindbender damage has been increased by 20%. It now does 80% as much damage per hit as Shadowfiend (up from 66.7%).
- Shiv no longer generates charges of Anticipation.
- Capacitor Totem should benefit from the shaman's +hit bonuses, as expected.
- Shadow Bite damage has been reduced by 25%.
- Tongue Lash damage has been reduced by 25%.
- Dungeons and Raids
- Tempest Keep
- Solarian's Solarium Priests should again be hitting for expected amounts of damage.
- Marksman's Blade should no longer have a larger hit range than expected.
- Oracle Talisman of Ablution now diminishes in efficiency as its owner levels up.
- Interacting with Zidormi in Dustwallow Bay no longer requires Mists of Pandaria.
- Bug Fixes
- Players should no longer retain glyph effects obtained in arenas after exiting the arena.
- Players who resurrect at their corpse after being offered a resurrection by another player should no longer receive resurrection sickness.
- Worgen characters who are advanced via a Scroll of Resurrection before completing their introductory quest chain and should no longer be stuck in a phased state.
Enter the details of the comment
you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at
the bottom of the form.
||Re: World of Warcraft Hotfixes
||Sep 19, 2012, 23:31
Fibrocyte wrote on Sep 19, 2012, 22:43:
Mr. Tact wrote on Sep 19, 2012, 11:09:
deqer wrote on Sep 19, 2012, 11:02:I don't like where the game has gotten to, but there's no way I could say that. I enjoyed the hell out of the first four years I played the game.
Had I known the game would turn out the way it did, I would not have bothered with it.
Of course, I agree with you. deqer's comment is beyond absurd.
I am thoroughly convinced that is what s/he is going for...
As for no start left in AV... lead by example.. go get a tower back... no need to defend your own since it's not happening, except in my BG(group) where we get back capped all the time : )
Copyright © 1996-2014 Stephen Heaslip. All rights reserved.
All trademarks are properties of their respective owners.