Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Project Eternity Hitting Stretch Goals

Obsidian's just-launched Project Eternity Kickstarter has already met its initial funding goal of $1.1 million and its first stretch goal of $1.4 million, which means this upcoming RPG will include an additional playable race. They are also right on the verge of their second goal, as $1.6 million in funding will ensure an OS X version of the game. Looking past that, they plan on adding another race at $1.8 million, player housing at $2 million, and a bunch of features and Linux support will come if they hit the $2.2 million mark. Since this has been such a roaring success, they are already working on additional stretch funding goals if their pile of money continues to outstrip their plans for it.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

10. Re: Project Eternity Hitting Stretch Goals Sep 17, 2012, 22:32 Paranoid Jack

I appreciate the stretch goals as it not only entices people to help fund but also gives us a feeling we are getting more because they are locking down some specifics for the final release.

I for one am extremely excited for this project and I am supporting them. Not only on this one but future releases as long as they continue to create the games they are well known for. This is truly a no-brain-er for anyone who played and loved their old titles.

Hell, I hope they do another Kickstarter with a second team to create a post apocalyptic title that plays like the original Fallout (I & II). That would be amazing!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo